Height: 5′ 8½” (1.74 m)
Debut Film: ”Boom”
Film Awards: None
Katrina Kaif Mini Biography
Katrina Kaif is one of eight siblings, all girls, from a mother who is a Caucasian of British nationality and an N R I father. Katrina grew up in Hawai and was brought up in London. She started her modeling career at the tender age of fourteen, when Katrina Kaif was approached for a jewelry advertisement. Since then Katrina did various modeling assignment in London. She got her break in the Bollywood movie “Boom” offered by the famous film maker Kaizad Gustad. The film was not successful at the box office but Katrina Kaif was flooded with modeling assignments because of her innocent expressive face and drop-dead gorgeous looks.
Katrina has walked the ramp for several top designers. Besides walking the ramp she has also been the stunning face of Estelle jewelry, Lakme, Pantene, Veet, Kodak cameras, L’Oreal, Samsung, LG etc. Katreena is not fluent in Hindi so her voice in Hindi movies is dubbed by a native speaker of film’s language but in the movie “Namastay London” she dubbed her lines on her own. Her recent films “Partner” with Salman Khan and Govinda and “Apne” with Sunny Deol and Bobby Deol were successful at box office. She has also done two Telugu movies “Malliswari” and “Allari Pidugu” and a Malayalam film “Balram vs. Taradas”. Katrina has learnt Kathak dance recently.
Katrina Kaif Filmography:
Yash Chopra’s Next (Nov 2012) (Under Production)
Ek Tha Tiger (1 Jun 2012) (Under Production)
Agneepath (26 Jan 2012) (Released)
Dhoom 3 (1 Jan 2012) (Released)
Dostana 2 (2012) (Released)
Dibakar Banerjee’s next (12 Dec 2011) (Released)
7 Days in Paris (12 Dec 2011) (Released)
Main Krishna Hoon (12 Dec 2011) (Released)
Mere Brother Ki Dulhan (9 Sep 2011) (Released)
Bodyguard (31 Aug 2011) (Released)
Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (15 Jul 2011) (Released)
Tees Maar Khan (24 Dec 2010) (Released)
Raajneeti (4 Jun 2010) (Released)
De Dana Dan (27 Nov 2009) (Released)
Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani (6 Nov 2009) (Released)
Blue (16 Oct 2009) (Released)
Partner (20 Jul 2009) (Released)
New York (26 Jun 2009) (Released)
Yuvvraaj (21 Nov 2008) (Released)
Hello (10 Oct 2008) (Released)
Singh Is Kinng (8 Aug 2008) (Released)
Race (21 Mar 2008) (Released)
Welcome (21 Dec 2007) (Released)
Nanhe Jaisalmer (14 Sep 2007) (Released)
Apne (29 Jun 2007) (Released)
Namastey London (23 Mar 2007) (Released)
Hum Ko Deewana Kar Gaye (14 Apr 2006) (Released)
Humko Deewana Kar Gaye (14 Mar 2006) (Released)
Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya (15 Jul 2005) (Released)
Sarkar (7 Jan 2005) (Released)
Boom (19 Sep 2003) (Released)
- Katreena Kaif was born in Hong Kong and then moved to Hawaii till she was about 14, then she moved to London. Presently, she lives in Mumbai.
- Unlike other artistes from foreign lands, Katrina neither experienced any difficulties in getting a visa nor of getting it extended in India.
- She worked for photographer Atul Kasbekar and did commercials for Fevicol, Lakme and Veet among others.
- Katrina Kaf is very particular about her clothes, which she wears a bold outfit on screen or for ads, but she feels more comfortable in not-so-revealing clothes in personal life.
- She refuses to speak about her personal life in the media.
- She was chosen as the face of the year for the Lakme India Fashion Week (2005).
- Her favorite Indian designers are Rina Dhaka, Tarun Tahiliani, Rocky S.
- Katrina’s favorite international designers are Armani, Versace, Miu Miu.
Katrina Kaif Photos and Wallpapers