Address: Kavita Building, 2nd Floor Vithal Nagar Society, 11th Rd., Juhu Scheme, Mumbai 400 049
Education: Bachelor of Commerce.
Debut Film: ”Kaho Naa Pyar Hai”.
Film Awards: Filmfare Best Actor for “Kaho Na Pyar Hai” and “Koi Mil Gaya”.
Hrithik Roshan Mini Biography
Hritik Roshan made his debut as lead hero in his home production film “Kaho Na Pyar Hai” opposite another debutante actress Amisha Patel. His performance earned him the Filmfare Best Male Debut Award and Filmfare Best Actor Award. Next, Hrithik Roshan Starred in the critically acclaimed films “Fiza” and “Mission Kashmir” with mixed success at box office. Some of Ritik’s films like “Mujhse Dosti Karoge”, “Na Tum Jaano Na Hum” and “Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage” did poorly at box office and his career looked in doldrums. He made comeback with successful science fiction film “Koi Mil Gaya”. The film was highest grosser of the year and also won many Filmfare Awards including the Filmfare Best Actor Award. After taking two year break from acting, Hrithik resurfaced with the superhero film “Krrish” and rocked the box office once again. It was followed by Dhoom 2, which was also a blockbuster.
Hrithik Roshan Filmography:
- Krrish 3 (2013) (Under Production)
- Agneepath (26 Jan 2012)
- Don 2 (23 Dec 2011)
- Paani (12 Dec 2011)
- Main Krishna Hoon (12 Dec 2011)
- Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (15 Jul 2011)
- Guzaarish (19 Nov 2010)
- Kites (21 May 2010)
- Luck By Chance (30 Jan 2009)
- Krazzy 4 (11 Apr 2008)
- Jodhaa Akbar (15 Feb 2008)
- Om Shanti Om (9 Nov 2007)
- I See You (29 Dec 2006)
- Dhoom 2 (24 Nov 2006)
- Krrish (23 Jun 2006)
- Lakshya (18 Jun 2004)
- Koi Mil Gaya (8 Aug 2003)
- Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon (27 Jun 2003)
- Mujhse Dosti Karoge (9 Aug 2002)
- Na Tum Jaano Na Hum (10 May 2002)
- Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (14 Dec 2001)
- Yaadein (27 Jun 2001)
- Mission Kashmir (26 Oct 2000)
- Fiza (8 Sep 2000)
- Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai (14 Jan 2000)
- Laqshya (1 Jan 1994)
- Bhagwan Dada (1 Jan 1986)
- Aap Ke Deewane (11 Apr 1980)
- Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage (1 Jan 0001)
- His film “Kaho Naa Pyar Hai” entered the Limca Book of Records for the most number of awards won by a Bollywood film.
- Hritik Roshan is married to Sussanne Khan, his high school sweetheart and daughter of Sanjay Khan.
- Hrithik Roshan is son of the famous actor/director Rakesh Roshan.
- He is nephew of music director Rajesh Roshan.
- Veteran producer and director J. Om Prakash is his maternal grandfather.
- A rumor that Roshan made disparaging remarks about Nepal and its people caused outrage in the country.
Hrithik Roshan Photos and Wallpapers